Recruitment Coordinator / Admin Virtual Assistant
Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST (Potential for Flexibility once Trained)
ScoutSolutions is looking for an independent virtual assistant to help the company with its day to day recruiting activities. This person will have the ability to collaborate with like-minded team members in our mission to help US-based companies bring the best talent into their organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports human resources and recruiting processes by gathering and manipulating data with a high-level attention to detail in helping the company maintain accurate and up-to-date records and information.
- Assemble, prepare, analyze, and submit candidate data to various team members and systems
- Prepare and send correspondence by way of email campaigns and email responses.
- Maintain real-time updates and status of candidates and jobs within applicant tracking systems
- Maintain accurate and complete data in various databases and spreadsheets
- Schedule and maintain team member, client, and candidate calendars
- Work with software tools and possess the ability to analyze accuracy of data
- Research and identify leads for new clients
- Submit daily/weekly reports on current activity
- Maintain a high-level of confidentiality of company, client, and candidate information
- Clean-up and format job descriptions and other documents
- Research Projects as assigned
- Capture and Document Meeting Minutes
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive in contributing ideas and creating awareness of challenges
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reporting skills
- Good Verbal and Written American English communication
- Ability to work 5 days a week consistently and must have reliable internet.
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of professional experience is highly desired.
- Prior experience in human resource/recruiting roles is preferred
- Familiarity with different Job Boards (LinkedIn, Monster, and ClearanceJobs) is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft office skills required – advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Google apps skills are highly desired
- Familiarity with an applicant tracking system or HRIS system is preferred.
- Experience with various software business applications (ATS, Trello, Google Forms, Email Campaign and Hunting Tool)