Senior Network Engineer
Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility
Meet DoD 8140 & 8570
The Senior Network Engineer
shall be capable of performing system, network, software, and security engineering and development to ensure that current and future capabilities meet the government’s requirements.
As a Senior Network Engineer within ICON team, you will:
- Create an automated testing framework to support a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development model, as well as perform functional testing, new product validation, and system integration.
- Develop assessment, analysis, and evaluation reports.
- Coordinate the integration and utilization of DCIO SAP IT-approved ICON technical specifications, Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and related artifacts and standards defined by the ICON RA.
- Maintain a classified test and demonstration environment that can be used for testing, integration, assessment, and authorization of the ICON RA.
- Assist the government in identifying new and emerging technologies for potential insertion into current and future programs to satisfy mission requirements based on a business case analysis (e.g., cloud services and data analysis), including but not limited to analytical capabilities, infrastructure innovation, data innovation, and other strategic innovations as required by the government.
- Management support for both traditional systems and systems that exist within virtual and/or cloud services.
- Provide support for planning, execution, and management of ICON RA Data Backup, Disaster Recovery (DR), and Continuity of Operations (COOP) operations and support.
- Develop, test, and implement hardware, software, applications, and capabilities within the demonstration and test environments for assessment and evaluation before inclusion within the baseline ICON RA.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Certifications: Meet DoD 8140 & 8570 as required
- Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to handle a large, complex workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques.
- Ability to handle controversial situations with tact and diplomacy.