Data Analytics Architect
Location: Remote, US - Eligible hybrid and remote candidates must reside in one of the following states: CA, DC, FL, ID, IN, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, OH, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV, IL and NH
Citizenship: US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
As a Data Analytics Architect, you will utilize your hands-on, advanced architecture and problem-solving skills to modernize and maintain our client's existing database and analytics architecture. You will design and deploy modern reports, analytics and visualizations to delight our client's customers. Further, you will leverage your experience with SQL Server, Azure, and PowerBI to improve the overall quality, stability, and reliability of our platforms.
Eligible hybrid and remote candidates must reside in one of the following states: CA, DC, FL, ID, IN, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, OH, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV, IL and NH
What you will do:
• Lead the design and architecture of the client's data and analytics platforms using SQL Server, Azure, PowerBI and data management techniques.
• Design, develop, and support the client's suite of applications, using SQL and other software languages, as needed.
• Ensure data architecture and infrastructure is well maintained and secure.
• Produce architectural documentation and mentor team on proper development techniques to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance
with the team standards.
• Ensure the operational stability and resiliency of the software applications developed, both pre- and post-deployment.
• Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests.
What you will need:
• 5 years of experience working with modern database architecture, applications, and patterns.
• 10 years of hands-on programming experience with SQL.
• 5 years of design experience, using established ER data modelling, ETL/ELT and data visualization techniques.
• Ability to resolve complex issues and document root-cause analysis, including database optimization techniques.
• Ability to multi-task by applying strong time-management skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate across organizational boundaries and work in a highly collaborative style with team members, stakeholders, and customers.
• BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience.
What will set you apart:
• Experience using modern data management techniques and platforms, such as dbt, snowflake, Collibra.
• Experience in effective use of issue tracking systems, such as Jira.
• Familiarity with accounting and financial transaction concepts