Development Application Architect (Angular)
Location: Remote, US - Eligible hybrid and remote candidates must reside in one of the following states CA, DC, FL, ID, IN, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, OH, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV, IL and NH
Citizenship: US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
As a Development Application Architect, you will utilize your advanced architecture and problem-solving skills to design, build and deploy modern web applications using the latest techniques and technologies in operation of the client’s platforms. You will leverage your experience with Azure, .NET 6, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Angular, and messaging technologies to seamlessly modernize legacy technologies, with a keen focus on improving the overall quality, stability, and reliability of the platform.
What you will do:
• Lead the design and architecture of the client's platforms using ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Angular and messaging technologies.
• Produce architectural documentation and mentor team on proper development techniques to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with the team standards.
• Ensure the operational stability and resiliency of the software applications developed, both pre- and post-deployment.
• Represent the Product Development team by skilled interactions with internal and external clients to inspire confidence, ensure transparency and manage overall expectations.
• Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests
What you will need:
• 10 years of experience working with modern web architectures, applications, services and patterns, including RESTful techniques, microservices and 12Factor apps.
• 10 years of design experience, using object-oriented software techniques and ER data modelling techniques.
• Ability to make strategic decisions that have a direct impact on the daily operations of the production platform, both quickly and safely.
• Ability to resolve complex issues and document root-cause analysis.
• Ability to multi-task by applying strong time-management skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate across organizational boundaries and work in a highly collaborative style with team members, stakeholders, and customers.
• BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience.
What will set you apart:
• Experience using modern background processing techniques, such as Hangfire, and dependency injection technologies.
• Experience in effective use of issue tracking systems, such as Jira.
• Familiarity with accounting and financial transaction concepts