Sales and Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST (Potential for Flexibility once Trained and
SCOUT Solutions is looking for a Sales and Marketing Specialist that will be responsible for implementing
marketing strategies to attract potential clients and candidates, manage relationships with existing
clients, and assist in the sourcing and prospecting process. The role involves collaborating with the team
to drive business growth of our Recruitment Agency.
- As part of our team, you’ll be developing and executing marketing strategies to attract clients across multiple platforms, to include but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, X (Twitter), and other similar web platforms.
- Create email communications, short videos, graphics, flyers / slicks and other media for marketing materials, campaigns, and initiatives to promote SCOUT Solutions’ recruitment services.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients to understand their recruitment needs.
- Manage the sales pipeline, track leads, opportunities, and client interactions.
- Submit reports on current activity
- Work on lead generation and conversion strategies to identify potential opportunities to convert them into clients
- Conduct company and market research and analyze marketing and sales data to identify trends, assess marketing efforts' effectiveness, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Engage with prospects to understand their needs and providing information about our recruitment services and offerings
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for Business Development Leadership
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Prior experience in sales, marketing, and/or recruitment is REQUIRED
- Proficient in using digital marketing tools such as email marketing, social media platforms, and analytics software REQUIRED
- Experience working successfully in a remote capacity REQUIRED
- Good Verbal and Written American English communication
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proficient in using marketing tools and platforms
- Sales-oriented mindset with a focus on meeting targets and goals.
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and practices is a plus.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive in contributing ideas and creating awareness of challenges
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reporting skills
- Ability to work 5 days a week consistently and must have reliable internet.
- Strong Microsoft office skills required – advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Google apps skills are highly desired
- Familiarity with an applicant tracking system or HRIS system is preferred.
- Experience with various software business applications (ATS, Trello, Google Forms, Email Campaign and Hunting Tool)