Senior .NET Developer
Location: Remote, US - Eligible hybrid and remote candidates must reside in one of the following states DC, FL, ID, IN, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, IL, and NH
Citizenship: US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will utilize your advanced problem-solving skills to design and develop solutions, with a keen focus on improving the overall quality, stability and reliability of the platforms. Further, you will diagnose and resolve escalated issues, investigate root causes, and develop creative solutions to ensure the smooth operation of the platforms.
What you will do:
• Ensure the operational stability and resiliency of the software applications developed, both pre- and post-deployment.
• Participate in design and architectural sessions to influence future technical direction of the Development team.
• Produce documentation of process and techniques used to remediate escalated issues and develop guides on how to perform essential job functions, to improve future developer onboarding.
• Represent the Development team by skilled interactions with internal and external clients to inspire confidence, ensure transparency and manage overall expectations.
• Mentor team members on proper techniques to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with the team standards.
• Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests
What you will need:
• 5 years of design experience, using object-oriented software techniques and ER data modelling techniques.
• 5 years of experience working with web applications and web services, including RESTful techniques.
• 3 years of experience designing and developing unit test suites.
• 2 years of Azure cloud platform experience.
• Ability to resolve complex issues and document root-cause analysis.
• Ability to multi-task by applying strong time-management skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate across organizational boundaries and work in a highly collaborative style with team members, stakeholders, and customers.
• BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience.
What will set you apart:
• Experience in AzureDevOps/git for build and deployment.
• Experience in effective use of issue tracking systems, such as Jira.
• Familiarity with accounting and financial transaction concepts