Location: Arlington (hybrid/telework)
Clearance: Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility required
Certification: DoD 8140 and 8570
Citizenship: US Citizen
As a Automation Engineer within our ICON team, you will:
- Create an automated testing framework to support a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development model, as well as perform functional testing, new product validation, and system integration.
- Perform planning and publication of updates to technology and policy as it pertains to the ICON RA, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of experience
- 1 + years of experience with CI/CI (continuous development, continuous delivery), and DevOps/DevSecOps experience with Ansible, Jenkins, Go, GitLab, Software Factory, GitOps, Test Automation, SCAP, STIG, SAST, DAST, preferred
- Meet DoD 8140 and 8570 as required
- Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to handle a large, complex workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques.
- Ability to handle controversial situations with tact and diplomacy.