Senior Cost Analyst
Location: Crystal City, VA
Clearance: Active or Interim Secret clearance
Citizenship: US Citizen
This Senior Cost Analyst shall develop cost estimating models, life cycle cost analysis, cost/benefit analysis, cost estimating drills, cost control, and analysis, and other cost documents.
- Translate technical system requirements into cost elements while developing Cost Estimating Relationships (CERs).
- Analyze historical learning and rate curve data and incorporate methodology into cost estimates.
- Develop and analyze cost and schedule risk-adjusted LCCEs, Independent Government Estimates (IGEs), Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), and Total Ownership Cost (TOC) Analysis.
- Develop a basis of estimates and standard framework documents for cost estimating policy for previously unknown or undocumented costs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree and 2+additional years of equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, preferably with at least 5+ years of experience with the Department of Defense
- Active or Interim Secret clearance
- Must have the ability to apply cost expertise in the areas of the requirements generation process; planning, programming, and budgeting, the execution process; acquisition policy documents; and current issues in systems and services acquisition management.
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming, and communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational, scheduling, and prioritization skills and maintain high confidentiality, ethics, and integrity.
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting.
- Ability to interact with co-workers to develop a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, Utilize AutoCAD, Visio, and MS Project 2007 programs.
- Experience and proficiency using ACEIT, or other cost estimating and risk tools such as SEER-SEM, @RISK, and Crystal Ball.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision or guidance.