Senior Acquisition Program Analyst/Scheduler
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA (Hybrid)
Clearance: Active interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance
Citizenship: US Citizen
The Senior Acquisition Program Analyst/Scheduler will lead and/or support all aspects of program management, including schedule management, risk management, cost management, contract management, metrics definition and analysis, and program reporting. Uses knowledge of the Department of Defense (DoD) program management and acquisition lifecycle processes to plan and conduct acquisition activities through the program/project life cycle from the description of the requirements through product/solution delivery. Will engage with external and internal stakeholders as requested. Possesses the experience needed to develop and maintain a project-level Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for use on a day-to-day basis to monitor project execution and periodically assess overarching progress in meeting project cost, schedule, and performance goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance on DoD policies and strategies for program success.
- Participate in planning and development of project strategies.
- Develop and maintain project plans and integrated master plans (IMPs).
- Define performance measures and metrics, prepare status reports.
- Review and revise acquisition documents per regulations and guidance.
- Oversee real-time updates to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Collaborate on stakeholder schedules and optimize modifications.
- Lead/participate in program reviews and assess alignment with plans.
- Maintain detailed IMS as a tool for tracking technical, schedule, and cost status.
- Manage critical path, allocate resources, and propose corrective actions.
- Develop graphical representations of schedules for briefings.
- Collaborate with various teams to gather input and review outputs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of DoD acquisition policies and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Interim Secret clearance or Secret clearance